This agreement is made between Janice & David Grant (“The Owners”) and the guest booking the holiday (“The Guest”).
1) No tenancy is created with this booking.
2) If the guest is not registered at HM Land Registry, then identification documents will be required before keys are handed over.
3) The Guest is responsible for any loss or damage caused to the property or its contents.
4) A non-refundable booking deposit (“The Deposit”) of 1/6th of the rental cost is payable at the time of booking.
5) The interim payment (“The Interim Payment”) of the holiday cost amounting to 1/3rd of the total cost is payable at least four months before the start of the holiday.
6) The balance (“The Balance”) of the holiday cost is payable at least two months before the start date of the holiday’
7) If the Guest or his or her wife or husband or civil partner, or one or more of his or her children, or one or more of his or her parents die or becomes seriously ill before the holiday is taken, and the holiday is cancelled, then “The Balance” and “The Interim Payment” of the holiday cost will be refunded in full unless such an occurrence is notified to us within two months and more than one month of the holiday start date, in which case 50% of the total of the Balance and Interim Payment is refundable. In the case of us being notified within one month of the holiday start date, then no payment will be refundable.
8) In the event of a cancellation for any reason, the Owners will attempt to relet the property and will reimburse the guest who cancelled with any amounts received from the new guest.
9) This agreement shall be determined according to the laws of England and Wales.
22 Alba Gardens
London NW11 9NR