Relax and unwind with the constant sounds of the Ocean at our Carbis Bay luxury holiday apartment
Serena is a genuine independently rated 5 star (gold award) luxury holiday apartment in Carbis Bay, St Ives. Two of the bedrooms, the living room and the kitchen in this luxury first floor duplex penthouse apartment boast unrivalled sea and beach views. With its perfect beachfront location, Serena makes an ideal romantic getaway for couples all year round, or a base for a family beach holiday.
The apartment has been awarded a very rare score of 98% from Visit England and separately from the AA Hotel & Hospitality Services for 2018.
NEW FOR 2019. GLASS BALCONIES.
Serena is located within a unique gated development of 27 apartments and two houses and is arguably one of the most luxurious and well equipped of the apartments in this development with close attention to detail. The apartment also comes with its own reserved car parking space.
You don’t have to leave the apartment to relax
It doesn’t matter what time of year, you don’t have to leave the apartment to relax. Choose to relax on the glorious balcony of this magnificent luxury apartment and enjoy your breakfast or a coffee or unwind in the stunning upper floor bedroom suite. The apartment is comfortably furnished with luxurious touches and everything you need to ensure you unwind in style.
Located in a very special position, the apartment overlooks Carbis Bay with it golden sand and turquoise sea yet just minutes from the busy picturesque harbour and town of St Ives. St Ives can be reached within 5 minutes on one of the most scenic train journey around Britain’s coast or a beautiful walk. The station is near the apartment.
Carbis Bay is a fantastic base for touring the far south west of Cornwall; a landscape of white sandy beaches, azure seas, sub-tropical flowers, unusual birds and stunning coastal walks on the renowned south west coast path.
Everything you could possibly want (and more) for a memorable holiday.
Serena offers the the ultimate in self catering luxury holiday accommodation in Carbis Bay, providing year round enjoyment. Located in a premier position above Carbis Bay beach with uninterrupted views across the beach over to St Ives and a short walk along a private pathway through landscaped gardens down to the beach, Serena is a haven for the most discerning of visitors.
10 day specials:
Sunday March 21st-Wednesday March 30th 2021 special price
Thursday April 1st-Sunday April 10th 2021 Easter special price
Sunday July 11th-Wednesday July 21st 2021 special price
Thursday July 22nd – Sunday August 1st 2021 special price
Any day except Saturday. We also offer 6 or 13 day Sunday to Saturday holidays, with late Saturday leaving or 10 day holidays for the price of 9.
Minimum no. of days
6 days except school summer holidays when the minimum is 7. School holidays end on a Saturday or Sunday.
These are charged as follows to allow for the fixed costs of changeovers:
3 days 18/28 of weekly cost
4 days 22/28 of weekly cost
5 days 25/28 of weekly cost
6 days 27/28 of weekly cost
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
Special low rates for long breaks.
We have full gas central heating and double glazing.
What Our Guests Say
Please see the unabridged and complete quotes from our guest book on the Guest Reviews page.
Serena offers the highest level of luxury holiday accommodation with uninterrupted sea views across Carbis Bay. Serena is a spacious luxury penthouse apartment offering the highest quality of fixtures, fittings and furnishings for guests. Here are just some of the apartment’s highlights:
- Serena is located in the far west of Cornwall on Carbis Bay seafront in St Ives Bay.
- Carbis Bay Station on the scenic St Ives Branch line is adjacent to the apartment.
- There are uninterrupted sea and beach views from all rooms (other than bathrooms and third bedroom).
- The apartment sleeps 6.
- An open plan 34 feet long master suite, complete with living area, beach views, kitchenette with fridge, sink and tea making facilities and en-suite with free standing bath.
- One twin bedroom with en-suite with two showers over the bath and sea view.
- One family shower room with steam shower
- One reserved car parking space is available in the onsite gated car park as part of the cost. A further space may be available at extra cost.
- An open plan lounge and dining area.
- A serving hatch between the kitchen and living room provides sea views whilst in the kitchen.
- Fully integrated kitchen.
- Two balconies, one with sea views.
- Sky (including Sports and Movies), Now TV boxes in bedrooms with Sky Sport.
- The apartment has gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Semi-detached with no noise from other apartments through ceiling
- Light apartment with sunlight coming in from three sides
- State of the art entertainment systems throughout the apartment.
- Extensive variety of high quality kitchen utensils and designer cookware.
- Luxurious linen and towels provided.
- Children are welcome.
- Regretfully no pets are allowed.
- There is a strict no smoking policy and smoking is not allowed anywhere in the apartment (including balconies).
Complimentary super-fast BT Business broadband, wi-fi and a Vodafone SureSignal base station is available in the apartment. Serena has also been equipped with the highest quality entertainment systems for our guests’ enjoyment. In the apartment you will have:
- In the living room there is a 55″ Android UHD TV and Bose TV sound system, with Sky Business Ultimate package including Sports and Cinema,
- A Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Wireless speaker.
- In the bedrooms there are large smart UHD TVs, Blu-ray players and a Bose bluetooth speaker. NowTV boxes with Sky Sports 11 channels., super-fast BT Business broadband and wi-fi is available to guests.
- The master bedroom has a 65″smart UHD TV.
- Bedroom 3 has a 40’’ smart UHD TV.
- The twin bedroom has a 55″ Android UHD TV.
Serena has been furnished and equipped to exceed the minimum 5 star standards for holiday accomodation. Top quality furniture is singly coordinated throughout the apartment and along with the highest quality linens and towels provides a luxurious yet homely environment for our guests. Some of the features include:
- En-suite with two bedrooms plus a separate family shower room with steam shower.
- White Company 400 thread Egyptian cotton bedlinen and towels.
- Luxurious bed and bedding with John Lewis Modal breathable duvets, and Hypnos Ortho mattresses. Pillows are renewed at least annually.
- An extensive range of high quality kitchen appliances and designer cookware and tableware including items from Joseph Joseph, Le Creuset and Robert Welch with monitoring of worn items for early replacement.
- A large high level integrated Bosch fridge and separate integrated Bosch high level frost-free freezer.
- Eye level Bosch triple oven (including microwave).
- Dolce Gusto machine
- Laundry facilites include a Bosch integrated washing machine and separate vented integrated tumble dryer.
- Luxury Amtico flooring is laid throughout the property, along with co-ordinating luxury oak furniture.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary cot, travel cot, high chair and stair gates available. We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a second travel cot .
- There are 16 steps to the entrance on the lower floor of the apartment.
- Inside the apartment there are 13 steps from the lower floor to the upper floor
- Detailed access statement is available on request.
There is one allocated car parking space and the whole of this exclusive development is set back within electronic security gates. We can also arrange for additional spaces (subject to availability) within the gates, the management company currently (2018) charge £45 per week.
- An oven you have to bend over to use.
- A fridge you have to bend over to use.
- A microwave on the work surface.
- A tumble drier where you have to empty the water tank.
- A freezer you have to defrost.
- Single beds accessible from only one side.
- Non-matching furniture.
- Small TVs.
- Bedroom TVs at an angle from the viewing area.
- Old pillows, mattresses and duvets.
- Dressing tables consisting only of a mirror and shelf.
- Sleeping accommodation in living area.
- Sleeping accommodation in bunk beds.
- Poor choice and level of lighting.
- No Sky TV.
- Noise from another apartment upstairs.
- Curtains which don’t overlap.
If you have any queries you can email us any time at email@example.com
Thank you for looking and please bookmark us before you go.
Janice & David Grant